Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Golden City - Practical Shooting SA

All Positions
Saturday brought sunny skies and perfect weather for our first club shoot.
I was packed the night before because the last thing I wanted was to rush around in the morning and when I get to the range find out that I had something missing for the day.
All the trainees were in thesame squad but we looked pretty
Swinging Bridge
professional.

I put on a very brave and calm face but inside everything was upside down.
Eight stages lay before us and on the very first Range it was prone kneeling and then standing position. By the time I got to the standing position I could see my gun shake in my hand from the adrenalin pumping.
Targets ranged from 5 meters to 35 meters and swingers, runners, spinners and swinging bridges were thrown at us. All in all a pretty good start for us all, the amatuers.
The bug has really bitten us and we can't wait for the next shoot.
It will take loads of practice but with time I am sure we will raise our time and accuracy.
Just thrilling that we enjoy this so much

No comments:

Post a Comment